[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the none of the above.

However I am a big fan of McCain, I just don't see the grand ol party givin him the nod. ALthough if there is any vet that deserves it it would be him.

But it doesnt matter 90% of the people on this board that actually do vote, look only at the party and nothing else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not just on this board...thats also what happened to Joe Lieberman...what a shame. He is a good man. He had a a bunch of top democrats campaigning for him until he didn't win the primary and then they all jump ship...I just don't see how you can support the guy one minute as being the best man for the job and then not support him because of party affiliation. Sounds like a John Kerry flip flop move to me. I hope he kicks Lamont's butt in November and whoever is running as a republican...and my guess is he probably will.